Our Dublin clinic is due to re-open on Monday the 14th June.
We are delighted to announce that our Dublin clinic will re-open from the 14th of June. We also have a new Practitioner joining us, Rio, who will be joining the rest of the Dublin team as we welcome patients back into the clinic.
During the pandemic, we’ve focused on helping clients remotely as much as possible, with counselling, advice and screening carried out via phone, email and video call; but we are looking forward to welcoming patients back into the clinic very soon!
Smart TMS in Dublin offers treatment for a wide range of services including depression, addiction and other mental health conditions:
- Clinical Depression
- Perinatal Depression (PND)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Alcohol Dependence/Alcoholism
- Cocaine Addiction
- Nicotine Addiction/Smoking
Additional measures in clinic
To ensure the safety and protection of our patients and practitioners, we are following the latest guidance on PPE. In clinics, we have introduced the following protocol.
- We are asking patients to arrive at the time of their appointment and not before as we have limited space for waiting areas.
- Unless necessary for your treatment, please attend your appointment on your own.
- We are asking patients to wear a face mask or face covering for the duration of their treatment. We will have a limited number of masks available for purchase should you forget, but please come prepared.
- We will be asking patients to use hand sanitiser at their appointment, which will be provided or patients are welcome to bring their own.
- We have allocated additional time between appointments for extra cleaning measures and to avoid patient crossover.
- We will be taking temperatures at each appointment and may refuse treatment if you have a high temperature as this is a symptom of the coronavirus.
- Our practitioners have been issued with PPE including: gloves, face masks, aprons and visors to use during treatment.
Smart TMS, Dublin
Smart TMS offers Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation treatment for a range of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, PTSD and addiction. It is an alternative option which might suit patients who have tried medication and talking therapies without success. TMS uses magnetic impulses to stimulate or modulate the function of neural circuits in the brain in order to alleviate symptoms of mental illness or addiction.
TMS treatment is available in Dublin with specialist provider, Smart TMS at their RTMS Ireland Clinic.
Smart TMS’s Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Irish treatment clinic in Dublin is located at:
28/32 Pembroke Street Upper,
For any queries or to book an appointment, please contact us:
Tel: (01) 254 2514